DJ Johnson is a singer from Longview who auditioned for the American Idol Season 19. Johnson’s performance made the judges tearful. DJ sang her original song, ‘Scars’, in the audition in front of the judges. She got emotional during the performance, and her father came to the stage for support.
After the audition episode was released on February 14, 2021, many people have tweeted about Johnson’s performance and positive messages. In the end, DJ Johnson earned a Golden ticket to Hollywood from the judges.
Quick Facts: DJ Johnson: 10 Facts To Know About Lindale Singer On American Idol 2021
10 Facts You Didn’t Know About DJ Johnson
- DJ Johnson’s current age is 18 years. The network is yet to disclose Johnson’s exact date of birth. We do not know when DJ celebrates her birthday.
- Where is DJ Johnson from? Johnson’s hometown is Longview, Texas, USA. DJ’s nationality is American.
- Talking about her parents, her father joined her during the audition. DJ’s mother left the family a year ago, which affected her very badly.
- After her emotional audition in American Idol, people are talking about DJ Johnson. One can read DJ’s bio in a couple of Wiki-bio pages and news articles.
- DJ Johnson’s height might be around 5 feet 4 inches, as her exact height details are private.
- The American Idol contestant, DJ Johnson left the judges teary-eyed with her story and performance, reports The Sun.
- Talking about her family and siblings, DJ is the sixth child out of ten in her family. The other information about Johnson’s siblings is private.
- DJ Johnson isn’t active on any social media platforms such as Instagram, Twitter, and Tiktok.
- Johnson prefers to keep the details about her relationship and boyfriend away from the internet. We do not know the name of DJ Johnson’s boyfriend.
- Johnson uploads covers of many songs on her Youtube channel. She joined the platform on January 23, 2015, and the channel covers songs such as I Look To You, Yesterday, Moon River, and Clean.