Dr. Alisha Kramer is a famous American doctor. Dr. Alisha Kramer is the wife of Jon Ossoffn who is the candidate for the US Senate. He is a member of the Republic Political party and is one of the deserving candidates. She is currently an MD and MSc who completed her study at Georgetown University.
Dr. Alisha Kramer is recently in the limelight as her husband is running for the Senate. She is just in her 30 and yet is very talented and is famous for her work. She is a very beautiful and charming doctor who has earned herself a spot in the medical sector.
Quick Facts: Dr Alisha Kramer Georgia Age: Facts To Know About Jon Ossoff Wife And Family
|Name||Dr Alisha Kramer|
A message from Dr. Alisha Kramer, OBGYN. I’m her husband pic.twitter.com/wEEfIZ8G1f
— Jon Ossoff (@ossoff) October 8, 2020
10 Facts on Dr. Alisha Kramer
- Dr. Alisha Kramer was born in Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America probably in the 1990s.
- Her age as of 2020 is around 30’s however she hasn’t even revealed her exact date of birth in public yet.
- There is no information regarding Dr. Alisha on Wikipedia however the facts mentioned below might help you to know more about her personally and professionally.
- Dr. Alisha Kramer is Jon Ossoff Wife as they have been married for more than a year as of 2020 however they haven’t unveiled their marriage date.
- Despite being a famous doctor she hasn’t revealed her parents’ name as she has kept them away from all kinds of the limelight.
- Dr. Alisha Kramer hasn’t revealed her exact net worth as of 2020 while her husband’s net worth is more than 2.5 million dollars.
- Talking about her nationality she belongs to a white ethnic group and holds an American nationality.
- She follows Christianity and is very determined in her religious norms and values.
- Dr. Alisha has stayed away from all kinds of limelight however she has featured herself in her husband’s social media account.
- She is an MD and MSc Doctor of Medicine and Surgery who graduated from Georgetown University and this sums up her bio.