Dr. Brad Schaeffer aka Bradley Schaeffer is an acclaimed doctor and has gathered a massive following on Instagram because of his model-like physique and expertise in podiatry.
Quick Facts: Dr. Brad Schaeffer Wife: Is TLC Dr Brad Schaeffer Married?
|Name||Dr. Brad Schaeffer|
|Birthday||December 31, 1983|
|Height||6 feet 1 inch|
|Profession||Doctor; TV Personality|
|Net Worth||$100,000 to $1 million|
He is not only a medical doctor but also a social media personality and a celebrity who has shown his followers his workout regiment and a healthy lifestyle. There are also numerous lifestyle and health products that have sponsored the doctor. The star is also famous for the TLC show My Feet Are Killing Me‘s Dr. Brad Schaeffer.
10 Facts On Dr. Brad Schaeffer
- Dr. Brad Schaeffer was born on December 31, 1983, and he is 36 years old as of September 2020 according to this source.
- He was born in the USA and is of Caucasian ethnicity. In addition to this, he is of American nationality.
- While the information on his parents is not available, he does have a sister named Katie.
- The doctor may be a miracle healer of feet and he is easy on the eyes but there is no evidence that he is married, he doesn’t wear a ring as noted by Distractify.
- Similarly, there are also no photos of any girlfriends on his social media accounts.
- Due to all of this, we can guess that he is not married as of September 2020.
- His net worth has not been revealed in the public but he must be worth anywhere from $100,000 to $1 million.
- One of his most substantial sources of income other than his work as a doctor is his work on the Tv show My Feet Are Killing Me, where he uses his skills as a podiatric doctor to heal people’s foot problems.
- He also gained popularity after he participated in NBC’s The Titan Games.
- Similarly, he has more than 104,000 followers on Instagram where he shares workout routines as well as his work as a foot surgeon.