Dr. Ebonie Vincent is an American podiatrist. She is the co-star of hit TLC show ‘My Feet Are Killing Me”.
Quick Facts: Dr. Ebonie Vincent Age, Husband, Instagram: Is She Married?
|Name||Dr. Ebonie Vincent|
|Height||5 feet 9 inches|
|Net Worth||Dr William Kyle Vincent|
Dr. Ebonie performs surgery in feet and ankle. Likewise, she appears in the show along with Dr. Brad.
Furthermore, Vincent is an ex-volleyball player.
10 Facts on Dr. Ebonie Vincent
- Dr. Ebonie Vincent is a doctor who mainly works as a podiatrist. She is around the age of 30-35 years old as of now. However, her official birth date is not available.
- Ebonie will be appearing in the upcoming season of TLC’s show ‘My Feet Are Killing Me‘. In fact, the viewers are already crushing hard on the beautiful doctor.
- Due to her popularity, everyone is asking, “Is She Married?’. The answer is Vincent is unmarried and husband-free right now. Furthermore, her relationship status seems single.
- The doctor has amassed a wide following on social media. In fact, Ebonie is verified on Instagram as @dr.ebonie. Moreover, 30.3k people follow her on the social app.
- Vincent’s height is approximately 5 feet 9 inches tall. Moreover, she used to be a college-level volleyball player. Thus, she continues to maintain an athletic body.
- Ebonie completed her MMBS from Hampton University. Similarly, she pursued a masters degree from Philadelphia college. Furthermore, she studied Doctor of Podiatric Medicine in Des Moines University.
- Vincent belongs to Black ethnicity. Similarly, she has an older brother named Dr. William Kyle Vincent who is also a doctor. He mainly works as a family physician.
- Ebonie was born and bred in Temecula, California. Now she resides in the Orange County Area of California. Moreover, her nationality is American.
- Different reports show that podiatrists in America earn an average salary higher than $150k dollars per year. Hence, Ebonie’s Net Worth is very high in 2020.
- Vincent has won several awards throughout her career. Furthermore, she also works in research related to Orthopedic and Sports Physical Therapy.