In May 2016, news broke that a chiropractor cracked just a four days old baby’s spine. The news caused a huge controversy in Austalia. After the incident the chiropractor, Dr. Ian Rossborough was banned as a health care professional.
Quick Facts: Dr Ian Rossborough
|Name||Dr. Ian Rossborough|
|Age||in his 40s|
|Profession||Health Care Porfessional|
He was being investigated by the Chiropractic Board of Australia. So far, there are not any new updates on Dr. Ian. He might be living a low key life following the controversy.
Chiropractor Dr Ian Rossborough defends cracking baby’s back in awkward Studio 10 interview https://t.co/ZWiCNteHbU
— Michael Engeman (@mrengeman) May 4, 2016
Here are some lesser-known facts about Dr. Ian Rossborough you might want to know.
10 Facts About Dr. Ian Rossborough
1. Dr. Ian Rossborough was a chiropractor who gained national wide attention for cracking the spine of just a four days old baby. He was under investigation by the Chiropractic Board of Australia after the incident.
2. After the incident, there have not been any updates on Ian Rossborough. So, it is not clear, what Dr. Ian is up to now.
3. The details about Dr. Ian Rossborough’s age and birthday are not public. But, he appears to be in his 40s.
4. Dr. Ian operated in Sydney, Australia. He was born in Australia and holds Australian citizenship. His ethnicity is white.
5. The identity of his father and mother is not known. In simple words, his family life is merely found on the internet
6. He was a member of CHIROPRACTIC EXCELLENCE for over 3 decades.
7. Before working as chiropractic, Dr. Ian was a nurse.
8. Dr. Ian Rossborough is a married man. The identity of his wife is not known. He has two kids, a daughter and a son with his wife.
9. During his service as a chiropractor, Dr. Ian might have earned decent fortune. The average earning of chiropractors in Australia is $73,031 per annum.
10. His social media pages such as Instagram and Twitter are missing.