Dr. Nancy Ascher is a well-known organ transplant surgeon who is soon going to feature in the upcoming Netflix series named The Surgeon’s Cut. The main reason she has been in the limelight is that she is the first-ever surgeon to perform a liver transplant. Currently, she has also been servicing as a professor of transplant.
Quick Facts: Dr Nancy Ascher The Surgeon Cut: Husband, Wiki, Net Worth: Where Is She Now?
|Name||Dr Nancy Ascher|
|Profession||Surgeon, Reality Television Star|
|Salary||$316.5 thousand per year|
|Education||University of Michigan, University of Michigan Medical School, University of Minnesota|
Where is she now? As per her official LinkedIn profile, Dr. Nancy Ascher has been currently residing in San Francisco, California, USA. She is originally from there and thus, her nationality is said to be American. Previously, she used to serve in the Chair Department Surgery at UCSF.
10 Facts on Dr. Nancy Ascher:
- Dr. Nancy Ascher from the upcoming Netflix series The Surgeon’s Cut will be appearing in its third episode where she will be describing her medical journey.
- From official reports, we have found out that she has an annual salary of nearly $316.5 thousand.
- Dr. Nancy Ascher is a married woman and her husband is John Roberts who is also a transplant surgeon just like her.
- Talking about her education, she had completed her BA degree from the University of Michigan, and also she has an MD degree which she received from the University of Michigan Medical School.
- Later, she earned her Ph.D. degree from the University of Minnesota.
- As of 2020, the estimated net worth of Dr. Nancy has not been yet revealed but we are working on it and we will surely publish it as soon as possible.
- Speaking about Dr. Nancy’s family, she has a total of three siblings. However, one of her sisters named Sheila Ascher has already passed away.
- Born in the year 1949, her current age is 71 years right now.
- According to Dr. Nancy’s bio, she has been currently working in the Department of Surgery at the University of California, San Francisco.
- Even though you won’t find any wiki sites of Dr. Nancy Ascher, we hope you have learned a lot about her after reading this article.