Dr. Suzanne Johnson Do is a professional doctor who has more than 13 years of medical experience. Moreover, she is specialized in Family Medicine and has also been linked with multiple hospitals in Palmetto, Florida.
Quick Facts: Dr Suzanne Johnson Do, Adam Johnson FL Wife: Age, Wikipedia and Bio
|Name||Dr. Suzanne Johnson Do|
|Education||Nova Southeastern University College Of Osteopathic|
Various health websites have provided different ratings for this very experienced doctor. Among them, Health US News has provided a 5-star rating to her and has also claimed that the doctor is ‘Excellent’.
10 Facts on Dr. Suzanne Johnson Do:
- Dr. Suzanne Johnson Do has been in the limelight for being Adam Johnson‘s wife.
- Moreover, the Florida (FL) man aka Dr. Suzanne Johnson Do’s husband was captured carrying a lectern from the US Capitol Building.
- Although we know that Dr. Suzanne Johnson Do’s husband is 36 years old, we have no idea about her current age. However, we can predict that she is also in her thirties currently.
- Well, Dr. Suzanne Johnson Do has not got a Wikipedia page of her own but her information is updated on Health Grades. From this website, we have come to know that she has an American Board of Family Medicine certification.
- According to Dr. Suzanne Johnson Do’s bio, we can confirm that she had completed her medical graduation from Nova Southeastern University College Of Osteopathic.
- As per the official reports claimed by Orlando Sentinel, Dr. Suzanne has a total number of five children.
- Since Dr. Suzanne is a doctor, we can be assured that she earns very well. Unfortunately, she has not yet revealed her net worth.
- Currently, she has been residing in Palmetto, Florida with all her family members. But, we have failed to gain the information regarding her maiden name.
- In the US Capitol Riot, Dr. Suzzanne’s husband was seen carrying Pelosi‘s lectern and was also seen grinning at the camera.
- Apart from English, she can also easily communicate in Spanish.