Duncan McBryde Robinson is a National Basketball Association(NBA) professional basketball player. He is playing in the NBA with the team “Miami Heat”. Robinson enjoyed his childhood being together with his 2 siblings. His father Jeffrey, 6 feet tall, had played one season for the Maine Black Bears. Robinson transferred from Division III to Division I with a full scholarship.
Robinson debuted his NBA journey on October 24, 2018. Robinson is popular for his Miami Heat single-season three-point made franchise record (270). He completed his college from Wiliams and Michigan. Robinson also tied Robert Horry (1996) in a game for making nine 3s without taking a single 2-point shot.
Robinson has never failed to impress his fans with his achievements. During game 2 of the first round of the 2020 NBA playoffs on August 20, he tied the Heat’s franchise record for most three-pointers in a playoff game.
Quick Facts: Duncan Robinson
|Birthday||April 22, 1994|
|Education||Phillips Exeter Academy|
View this post on Instagram
Did you know that you can support countless heroes in South Florida who are helping to fight the coronavirus by donating to @feedingsouthflorida ? Over the next 3 weeks, I will be donating to 3 local organizations with @dunkin and I encourage everyone to donate what they can!
10 Facts About Duncan Robinson
- Duncan Robinson was born on April 22, 1994, in New York, Maine city, he is 26 years old as of 2020.
- The professional NBA player is 6 feet 7 inches tall which is 2.01 meters.
- His listed weight according to the source is 215lb which is 98 kg.
- Robinson is Elisabeth and Jeffrey’s youngest child among their three children (sister Martha and brother Eli).
- Robinson plays from the position of Power Forward and Small Forward from team Miami Heat.
- There is no information about his girlfriend on the internet, it will be updated as soon as it is available.
- Duncan Robinson is of American Nationality.
- Robinson did his high school from Phillips Exeter Academy in Exeter, New Hampshire.
- We have no idea about this professional payer’s salary and net worth.
- Robinson is known as the first NBA player to average a 2-point field goal percentage/2-point field goal percentage/Free throw percentage of more than 60/40/90.