Eanna Hardwicke is a popular American actor. He is well-known for his acting appearances in four different movies as well as television series that are Vivranium, The Eclipse, Krypton, and Normal People. Eanna had completed his debut back in the year 2009 after appearing in the popular television series named The Eclipse. He played the role of Thomas Farr which was loved by people all around the globe.
Quick Facts: Eanna Hardwicke
Last year, in 2019, Eanna appeared in two different projects. The first was a movie named Vibranium where he appeared as an older boy. He also appeared in the television series named Krypton and played the role of Sagitari Lan-Dy. However, he only appeared in one of its episodes. Eanna is coming up with a new television series this year in 2020 named Normal People. Currently, he seems to be very much busy with its post-production. Many people are very excited to see him playing the role of Rob.
10 Facts About Eanna Hardwicke:
- Eanna Hardwicke is an American who was born in the USA. He spent his entire childhood there.
- He is a popular actor who has appeared in various television series and movies like Vivranium, The Eclipse, Krypton, and Normal People.
- His exact date of birth has not been known. However, he seems to be in his thirties.
- Eanna’s height, as well as weight, remains a mystery to date.
- It is believed that he received his entire education in the USA.
- The estimated net worth of Eanna has not been known yet.
- The information about his parents as well as his love life hasn’t been publicized yet.
- Currently, Eanna has been residing in his hometown in the USA.
- He is seen sometimes active on various social media platforms including Facebook and Instagram.
- In fact, he has gained more than 700 followers on Instagram. However, his Facebook account has been kept private.