Ebony Obsidian is an actress who is well known for her amazing acting skills. Ebony was also a normal girl who was always interested in acting and due to her consistent hard work she is today known for her acting skills. She always shows a lot of respect for her work and is always trying to improve her skills.
Quick Facts: Ebony Obsidian
|Birthday||April 16, 1994|
At a very young age she already started acting though she started her official acting when she still studying. Many people are inspired by her acting journey and want to follow the same imprints of Ebony. Struggling a lot today she has established herself as a very good actress in the industry and is very proud of herself.
View this post on Instagram
Day 14: As the World falls, we rise. We the artist, do not drown in life, we baptize in life. Submerge ourselves in struggle so as to surface stronger than before. Better than anyone else could. However, that does not mean we the artist never need help. We do, especially now. They say if you can make it in New York, you can make it anywhere. But first you got to make rent. Sign the bill to suspend rent on many residents here in NY. Share with everyone. We will pull through this, but not by being forgotten. Link in bio #SocialDistancing
10 Facts about Ebony Obsidian
- Ebony Obsidian is an actress who is well known for her amazing acting skills who was born on April 16, 1994, in New Paltz, New York, USA and spent her childhood there.
- 25 years old Ebony is 5 feet 6 inches tall and has a very elegant personality.
- Before studying at the William Esper Studio in Manhattan she shortly studied journalism.
- While she was still a student she started to act in an independent film which includes the Vixens and Where Hearts Lie where she acted opposite to Malik Yoba and Clifton Powell.
- Starting her acting career in 2014 she acted in a web series in 2015 named Tough Love which aired on youtube.
- In 2018 she got the opportunity to acts as the lead character’s sister in the dram If Beale Street Could Talk.
- Mostly she is known for her role as Michelle in the Thanksgiving episode of Master of None Season 2 which was one of Netflix’s originals.
- Some of her works are The Vixens, Where Hearts Lie, My Brothers Keeper, Tough Love, Sistas, etc
- She has a massive amount of fan following as her Instagram account has more than 34 thousand followers and the Twitter account has 4587 followers.
- Her net worth is yet to be revealed.