Ed Batts is currently making a buzz on the internet of his blooming relationship with Tiger Woods’ former mistress Rachel Uchitel. He caught the media attention soon after Rachel confirmed their affair to Extra. Who is Ed Batts? Well, he is a lawyer by profession.
Batts currently works as a partner in the company named Gibson, Dunn, and Crutcher LLP. Initially, he started his career working for DLA Piper until 2016.
Quick Facts: Ed Batts Attorney: Everything On Rachel Uchitel New Boyfriend
10 Facts On Ed Batts
- How old is Ed Batts? As per the Daily Mail, his age is 47 years old. He was born in 1973.
- He earned his Bachelors of Art from the University of California. Later, he graduated with Juris Doctor from Stanford University.
- Talking about his career background, Ed Batts is professionally a lawyer. Currently, he is serving as the Palo Alto office of Gibson Dunn’s partner.
- Ed Batts is Rachel Uchitel’s boyfriend, and the couple has finally revealed their affair. On Thursday night’s episode of Extra In January 2021, Rachel confirmed their relationship.
- Ed Batts is already a married guy, as per Daily Mail. Before Rachel, he got married to Robyn in 2014.
- Together, he and his wife Robyn shares three children. Batts left his wife and family and moved to Florida for Rachel.
- Unlike his new girlfriend Rachel, Ed Batts’s biography is not available on Wikipedia. But, we have covered exclusive details about his career and love life in this article.
- Ed Batts’s actual net worth remains secretive. However, as an attorney, Ed Batts indeed is garnering a whopping salary. On the other hand, his girlfriend Rachel Uchitel reportedly has a net worth of about $10 Million, as per Celebrity Net Worth.
- Other than the wife and kids, there are not many details about the rest of the family members. He prefers to remains silent when it’s about his parents and siblings.
- Batts seems to be unavailable on the social media platforms as there is no social media account under his name.