Eddie Liu is an actor who is well-known names in the entertainment field. He is an American actor who was born in Queens, New York but his parents were immigrants from China.
His parents are Hakka Chinese (a group of natively speaking Chinese). He has his own brother as they both studies together in the same school as both the brothers were interested in sports during their school time.
He is Asain looking guy with small and chinky eyes and is handsome looking. He is very young and attractive as he has a lot of his fan following around the world. He is currently in his late 20’s as he has not mentioned his age publicly. His unique and Asian look is praised by many of his fans.
He has recently played the famous Netflix show Never Have I Ever.
Quick Facts: Eddie Liu
|6 ft 1 inch
|In a relationship
View this post on Instagram
#WearADamnMask Challenge accepted – thanks @richamoorjani! I wear a mask for a lot of reasons including but not limited to: -Masks help mitigate the spread if we all do it, not if like a third of us are raw doggin it -Any essential workers ringing me up or taking my order don’t have time and they’re not paid nearly enough to hear my thoughts on Constitutional rights -It removes emotional labor and stress on workers and people around me if I’m not wearing it -A mask isn’t political, it’s personal responsibility -There is a direct correlation between the country’s spiking virus cases and people’s levels of IDGAF -It protects those around me, even if I don’t think I’m carrying the virus. A negative test becomes useless once you leave your testing site. -The pandemic and racism are real and prevalent. And they have not ended just because I “don’t feel like it anymore” -You can’t demand to reopen the country and then bitch when told how to do it safer for all, especially with no cures or vaccines available yet -I can’t grow a proper mustache and if I don’t shave that day I can hide my baby-faced stubble -I give a shit about others -I can pretend to be a ninja I nominate all of you reading this to pass this along. I also nominate @bingingwithbabish @bobbymaximus @cierapayton @garyvee @josephgattofficial @isadwatson @lindseymariewilson @mattserrabjj @rynosaurusflex
10 Facts about Eddie Liu:
- Eddie Liu was born around 1992 and 1993 in Queens, New York and currently, he is in his late 20’s.
- Lui is currently in a relationship with Lindsey Mariewilson who Is also an actor and has played several movies in her career.
- He and his family have their own family business in New York started when They arrived in New York after their immigration.
- Eddie studied acting at the William Esper Studio in New York City.
- His height is 5 feet 10 inches tall is very tall height among the Asian men compared to the American men’s height.
- He studies at Hofstra University which is a private university in New York State.
- He was first introduced to acting when his sociology professor referred him to her colleague who was looking for Asian men.
- He persuaded his acting career in Los Angeles where he worked as a commercial and theatrical artist before moving to the movies.
- He was studying public relations as his degree to have a stable life if the acting career didn’t prosper.
- His Instagram username is @eddieliuwho and he has 59.6k followers there.