Elie Honig is an American lawyer and former Assistant Attorney General. Currently, he works at CNN as a Legal Analyst. He even runs his own show named “Cross Exam with Elie Honig”.
Quick Facts: Elie Honig
|Birthday||March 4, 1975|
Elie is a Rutgers University scholar. Furthermore, he got his doctorate degree in LAw from prestigious Harvard University.
Apart from his career, he is also a family man. He is married to his wife and has 2 children with her.
If the judge rejects your motion on a Sunday night, take that as a sign that you’re full of it and she’s had it with the BS.
— Elie Honig (@eliehonig) February 24, 2020
- Elie Honig (born on March 4, 1975) is a CNN Legal Analyst. His age is 44 years old by the start of 2020. Likewise, his zodiac sign is Pisces.
- Elie looks of decent height and weight. Although, his actual body measurement is not known yet. Furthermore, he has greyish blue eyes and dark hair.
- There is no Wikipedia page under the name Elie Honig right now. However, we do know he is from Camden, New Jersey. Thus, his nationality is American.
- Following his bio, Honig is a married man with a wife and 2 children. But, we don’t know much details about them.
- Speaking about his parents, his father owns a law firm and his mother is a social worker. Likewise, his grandparents migrated from Poland.
- Elie got his bachelor’s degree in Law from Rutgers University. Likewise, he is a graduate of Harvard University. He got a Doctorate degree in Law in 2000.
- No official source has confirmed his net worth yet. However, with his TV and law career, we speculate he earns a handsome amount of salary.
- The Legal Analyst is very good at his job. He was appointed as the Assistant Attorney General at New Jersey. He continued to work there for 5 years.
- He also runs his own show. It is named “Cross Exam with Elie Honig”.
- Honig is pretty active on Twitter. You can find him under the name @eliehonig. In fact, he is a verified account with 87.8k followers.