Elizabeth Kartchner has been in the limelight for being Collin Kartchner‘s wife. But, the sad news is that the great social activist, Collin is no more among us today. How did Collin pass away? On October 20, 2020, Elizabeth Kartchner posted on her Instagram account that her husband is no more and according to her, the reason for his death is still unclear and she believes that he died of natural causes.
Quick Facts: Elizabeth Kartchner Age, Instagram: Collin Kartchner”s Wife And Family
|Birthday||May 4, 1981|
|Profession||Blogger, Product Designer|
|Net Worth||$1 million – $5 million|
|Husband||Collin Kartchner (died on October 20, 2020)|
|Children||Avery Kartchner, Quincey Kartchner, Lola Kartchner, and Myles Kartchner|
How old is she? Talking about Elizabeth Kartchner’s age, she was born on May 4, 1981, which means that she is currently 39 years old. Her husband was just 40 years old when he died. Elizabeth Kartchner is a famous personality and thus, we can find her bio all over the internet, one of the wiki sites we recommend is Primal Information.
10 Facts on Elizabeth Kartchner:
- Elizabeth Kartchner has not yet spoken about her maternal family members. So, we have no idea about her parents and we have been trying to find out if she has got any siblings.
- Professionally, she has been currently working as a product designer at American Craft.
- Also, she remains a popular blogger at Dear Lizzy.
- Moving on to her Instagram account, she has already managed to gain nearly 90.5 thousand followers there.
- Moreover, Elizabeth Kartchner shares a total number of four children with her late husband – Avery Kartchner, Quincey Kartchner, Lola Kartchner, and Myles Kartchner.
- Furthermore, she and her husband had also started their own workshop website named Something Splendid! Now, she will have to run this workshop all alone.
- According to Popular Bio, she has an estimated net worth ranging from $1 million to $5 million.
- As per her birthday, her zodiac sign is considered to be Taurus.
- Elizabeth’s Dear Lizzy Craft products can be found all over the world.
- Now, Emily Frame has started a fundraising program via Go Fund Me in the memory of the beloved Collin Kartchner.