Eric Paschall is an American professional basketball player who plays for the Golden State Warriors of the National Basketball Association. He was the second-round pick in the 2019 NBA Draft. The Warriors selected him as the 41st overall. The player had a wonderful rookie season and also named to the NBA All-Rookie First Team 2020.
Quick Facts: Eric Paschall
|Height||6 feet 4 inches|
|Net Worth||$4.2 million for 3 year contract|
Prior to his introduction to the NBA, Eric Paschall played college basketball for the Fordham Rams and Villanova Wildcats. The player was considered one of the high rated prospects of the 2019 Draft and he didn’t disappoint anyone. However, the next season will be the most important one of his career as there are big expectations from the player. One can only expect more from the good ones, of course.
Here is everything you need to know about the wonder basketball player, Eric Paschall.
10 Facts on Eric Paschall
- Eric Paschall is an American professional basketball player who plays for the NBA side, Golden State Warriors.
- As of 2020, Eric Paschall is 24 years old. He is originally from North Tarrytown, New York.
- The power forward celebrates his birthday on November 4 every year. He is a Scorpio by the birth sign.
- Moreover, Eric is quite tall with a height of 6 feet and 4 inches. Also, he weighs around 260 lbs.
- As per his social media, he doesn’t seem to have a girlfriend at the moment, He is single and solely focused on his career.
- According to his contract, Eric Paschall has a salary worth $4.2 million for his three-year contract.
- The player is present on Instagram and has over 160k followers there.
- Moving on, he has a well dedicated Wikipedia biography as well.
- Eric Paschall was picked by the Golden State Warriors as the 41st overall in the 2019 Draft.
- At the end of the season, he was named the NBA All-Rookie Team of the year.