After the revelation by Tracy Tutor about her newfound love, Erik Anderson has become quite a hot topic among gossip mongers. Erik Anderson is hogging the spotlight as Tracy’s new boyfriend. Million Dollar Listing Los Angeles fame, Tracy made an official announcement of their relationship via her Instagram. She had posted a romantic snapshot with her handsome beau which created quite a stir in the social media world.
A personal trainer by profession, Anderson grew up in the San Francisco Bay area and graduated from Palo Alto High School in 2013. Sources claim that Anderson had been training Tutor since February. In an interview with “Watch What Happens Live”, Tutor admitted that their relationship only intensified during the lockdown period.
|Married/Single||Dating; Tracy Tutor|
|Education||Claremont McKenna College|
10 Facts on Erik Anderson
- As reported by Q News Hub, Erik Anderson who is 25 years old is almost two decades younger than Tracy Tutor. The lovebirds appear least bothered by their huge age gap.
- Widely recognized as Tracy Tutor’s boyfriend, Anderson began training the Million Dollar Listing Los Angeles agent in February. The lockdown imposed as to contain the global pandemic intensified their relationship.
- Details on his body measurements, height, and weight are yet to surface. Nonetheless, the gym trainer has a superbly fit physique.
- He works as a fitness trainer. His job not only supports his livelihood but also keeps him in good shape.
- As of now, his earnings and net worth have been kept under covers. On the other hand, his celebrity girlfriend is rumored to have a staggering income of $ 790 million.
- His interest in weight lifting and bodybuilding began during his high school time.
- Anderson secured his first job as a trainer at Equinox Printing House in Manhattan.
- He is a graduate of Claremont McKenna College with a degree in Economics.
- The handsome hunk has acquired quite a fan base on his Instagram. At present, he has 34.8k followers on his account.
- His celebrity girlfriend was previously married to Jason Maltas. She also has two daughters from that marriage.