Erin Slaver is the wife of one of our favorite TV actors, Chris Carmack. The Grey’s Anatomy actor has tied the knots with his longtime girlfriend in 2018 after dating for several years. She is quite popular among the fans of the actor as well. The couple is blessed with a son, Kai, who appears on both of their social media walls.
Talking about Chris, he is best known for his significant roles in three Tv shows. His most popular portrayal came in the CBS medical drama series, Grey’s Anatomy as “Dr. Atticus Lincoln.” Moreover, the actor is also known for his role in the country music series, Nashville as “Will.” Besides, people also know him as “Luke Ward” from the teen drama show, The OC. Undoubtedly, the actor has provided some revolutionary portrayals for the TV, and here are a few facts about the woman who is behind him.
Quick Facts: Erin Slaver
10 Facts on Erin Slaver
- Erin Slaver is best known for her marriage with the American actor, Chris Carmack.
- As a celebrity spouse, she is mentioned in Chris’s Wikipedia biography. However, she doesn’t have one of her own.
- Her age is still to be figured out. She looks young and beautiful.
- Similarly, Erin stands at a decent height as well. She flaunts her long brown hair on social media photos.
- Talking about it, she is present on Instagram and has whopping 10k followers.
- It probably had to do something with the fact that her husband is Chris Carmack.
- The couple shared their vows in 2018 and started a family together. They have a son, Kai.
- Unfortunately, her exact profession is not known yet.
- Born and raised in the United States, Erin’s nationality is American.
- As per Celebrity Net Worth, Chris has a net worth of $4 Million as of 2020.