Eugenia De Martino is the girlfriend of Diego Schwartzman. Diego is a Tennis player known for winning 3 ATP titles. Likewise, Eugenia is a fashion model.
Eugenia and Diego share their love for each other publicly. In fact, they have been dating for a year now. Furthermore, Martino can be pictured visiting her boyfriend’s important tennis matches.
Quick Facts: Eugenia De Martino Age: 10 Facts On Diego Schwartzman Girlfriend
|Name||Eugenia De Martino|
|Height||5 feet 5 inches|
|Net Worth||Under Review|
|Married/Single||In a relationship|
10 Facts on Eugenia De Martino
- Eugenia De Martino is dating Tennis Star Diego Schwartzman. Speaking about her age, Eugenia’s date of birth is off the web.
- Diego Schwartzman is an Argentinian Professional tennis player. Diego has won a total of 3 ATP titles. Likewise, he is one of the shortest players to reach the Grand Slam.
- Eugenia and Diego have been dating for a year now. Similarly, they love traveling together. However, the tennis player is yet to ask his girlfriend to be his wife.
- Apart from her famous lover, Martino herself is an Instagram star. As a matter of fact, her verified IG handle @eugedemartino has collected over 85k followers to date.
- Eugenia was born in Argentina. Therefore, her nationality is Argentinian. But, Eugenia shares very less information about her parents and brothers or sisters.
- Speaking about her job, Eugenia is working as a top fashion model. Likewise, she is represented by the EPBOOKERS agency located in Argentina.
- Martino stands at a height of 5 feet and 5 inches tall. Similarly, her body measurement is envious at 34-23-36. Furthermore, she is a blonde girl with hazel eyes.
- We know that modeling is a high paying job. However, Eugenia’s Net Worth is currently under review. Though, she shares a fortune above $7million dollars with her boyfriend.
- Before dating Eugenia, Diego was rumored to be in a relationship with actress, Barbie Velez. However, the gossips were never confirmed by both parties.
- Martino and Schwartzman are completely in love right now. Furthermore, Eugenia supports and cheers Schwartzman in his Tennis matches.