Evie Natasha Bean is a celebrity kid perhaps popular as the kid of world-renowned actor Sean Bean and his third wife Abigail Cruttenden. In addition to this, she is also a rising star in her own right.
Quick Facts: Evie Natasha Bean
|Name||Evie Natasha Bean|
|Birthday||November 6, 1998|
|Height||5 feet 5 inches|
|Parents||Sean Bean, Abigail Cruttenden|
|Siblings||Molly Bean, Lorna Bean, Merle Fraser|
|Net Worth||$10,000 to $100,000|
While most celebrity kids are constantly in the spotlight, Evie tries to remain private and keep the details of her life under wraps. The celebrity kid might have a decent and rising following but is yet to breakthrough on-screen.
10 Facts On Evie Natasha Bean
- Evie Natasha Bean was born on November 6, 1998, and is 21 years old as of August 2020.
- Bean holds English nationality and has Caucasian heritage from both of her parents as well as some Anglo-Saxon genes.
- She was born to mother Abigail Lucy Cruttenden and father Sean Bean. They got married in 1997, she was Bean’s third wife and he was her first husband. They quickly separated and got divorced in 2000.
- Both of her parents are established, actors. As a matter of fact, her father is one of the most iconic film stars whose credits range from Game of Thrones to Lord of The Rings.
- Natasha Bean has not revealed her height but she has a decent height and is neither too short nor tall. Indeed, her height is great for her physique.
- The celebrity kid does not have a publicly accessible Instagram account. She may have an account by some alias to keep her social life private.
- The low-key star has also not revealed any details regarding her boyfriend.
- Keeping with her secretive persona, she has managed to hide any and all details of her relationships brilliantly.
- As of August 2020, it is unclear what she does for a living but she is probably working behind the scenes on a stellar career in acting like her parents.
- The exact figures of Bean’s net worth are also not available publicly but she might have a net worth less than $100,000.