Fiona Whelan is the spouse of the late singer American singer John Prine. In 2020, John lost his life after weeks of battle with coronavirus.
Quick Facts: Fiona Whelan Age – John Prine”s Wife and Family Facts
|Birthday||August 4, 1947|
|Net Worth||$10 million dollars|
|Children||Jack and Tommy|
Fiona is John’s third life. She also worked as a manager for John. The couple was married for 24 years and even has 2 children.
10 Facts Fiona Whelan
- Fiona Whelan (August 4, 1947) is the wife of late American singer and songwriter John Prine. She is the age of 72 years old. Likewise, her zodiac sign is Leo.
- Recently, Fiona’s husband suffered a sad demise due to coronavirus. John took his last breath on April 7, 2020, leaving Fiona as a widow.
- Fiona is a tall lady with a slim figure. As a matter of fact, she seems taller than her late husband who was 5 feet and 7 inches tall. Furthermore, she has brown eyes and brown hair.
- Following her bio, Fiona Whelan hails from Dublin, Ireland. Later, she moved to America due to her profession. Hence, she is known for her Irish-American background.
- There isn’t much information about Fiona’s early life. Similarly, details about her parents and other relatives are off the web.
- Whelan met Prine in 1988 in an afterparty held at Dublin. The couple instantly fell in love with each other and were in a long-distance relationship for four years.
- Later Fiona moved to America and continued her dream and relationship. In 1996, the couple got married at a church.
- Whelan and Prine had their first child in 1994 and named him Jack. Following the same year, Fiona gave birth to their second son Tommy.
- The widow shared net worth of $10 million dollars with her late husband. With that amount of money, she is surely living a very luxurious life.
- Although she is public attention, Fiona likes to keep her life private. She is not public on any social media account to date.