Franmil Reyes is an dominican baseball player. He currently plays for the “Cleveland Indians.” He is often called by his nickname “La Mole.”
Moreover, he plays as an outsider and designated hitter in the Major Baseball League. His batting avearge is 260. He has previously played for San Diego padres.
Quick Facts: Franmil Reyes
|Birthday||July 5, 1995|
|Children||Molejr Reyes, Avhaya Reyes|
10 Facts on Franmil Reyes
- Franmil Reyes (born on July 7, 1995) is an Dominican baseball player who plays for “Clevelands Indians.” He was born in Sabana Grande De Palenque, Dominican Republic.
- As of now, the player is about 24 years of age. He celebrates his birthday on July 5 every year with his parents and kids and friends.
- Moreover, he has an outstanding physique. His height is more than 6 feet. Also, he weighs around 125 kgs. Hence, he has a hefty physical presence.
- Also, he is from Dominican republic. Hence, his nationality is Dominican. He comes from the native Dominican ethnic groups. His skin tone is black.
- Moreover, he has a welld dedicated wikipedia biography.
- Moving on to his dating status, his present status is married. He tied the knots with his girlfriend, Marian Melendez. The couple seem to meet in the Celeveland area.They are together ever since.
- As a result, they have two children. The elder one is a daughter and her name is Avhaya. Also, they have a younger son who si around 6 months now.
- Moving on to more financial details, the facts about his salary and net worth is under review. However, the player of his reputation surely earns a big sum of money.
- Moreover, he is popular in social media as well. His instgram account consists of more than 105k followers already.
- Similarly, he has an official twitter account. It comrpises of around 11.4 k followers. His nickaname is La Mole.