Frantzcesca Casimir is a famous American model and Fitness Instructor. frantzcesca Casimir comes into the public eye through her fancy fit brand of work out. She has a NASM personal training certificate.
Moreover, she is very popular on Instagram as she has an official Instagram account where she has collected 717k followers.
Quick Facts: Frantzcesca Casimir
|Height||5 ft 8 inches|
|Profession||Model and fitness Instructor|
10 Facts of frantzcesca Casimir
- Frantzcesca Casimir is a famous American model and Fitness Instructor.
- frantzcesca Casimir comes into the public eye through her fancy fit brand of work out.
- She was born on December 24, 1985, in Brooklyn, New York, United State.
- She holds an American nationality and belongs to a black ethnic background.
- American Fitness Instructor, frantzcesca Casimir is currently at the age of 34.
- Probably she is living a single life by focusing on her career in fitness.
- She has a NASM personal training certificate.
- She stands with a height of 5 ft 8 inches and has a bodyweight of 65kg.
- She has a good figure and has a body measurement of 35-25-38 inches.
- She is very popular on Instagram as she has an official Instagram account where she has collected 717k followers.
View this post on Instagram
Please read below. Someone needs this ❤️ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ I have struggled with self worth growing up. Internalizing a belief I was convinced was true, “I’m not good enough as I am”. It took a lot of inner healing to understand that I am worthy of having a beautiful experience on earth. ▫️ When I didn’t believe that I was, I acted in a way that proved myself right. I lied. I was hypocritical. I was inauthentic. I didn’t do nice things a lot of the time. The mind is a powerful tool which can be used to our destruction or to our benefit. I was using it in a destructive way for so long that I didn’t know there was a way out of it. But there is. We can change. We are meant to change. We are meant to grow. ▫️ If I could send the younger Frantzcesca a message it will be: Stop beating yourself up for not being good enough. You are good enough. I promise. And it’s time to start acting that way because all these self-destructive patterns don’t do you any good. It is possible to change. You are not changing your core, you are changing what and how you do things. ▫️ You don’t have to hate yourself to make a change you can love yourself and want better for your life. You really deserve good things. And you get good things if you put that into the universe. Give it all you’ve got. Make some uncomfortable but much needed changes. Do things to heal. Take risks. Take a leap of faith. Be vulnerable. Speak the truth in a kind way. Do things that bring you joy. Find a healthy outlet. These things create huge shifts. Once you start to take better actions, you actually want to be better. And it shifts everything. I know what it’s like to have no one know my worth. It all started within. I now know I am worthy, and so does the world. I always was, I just didn’t believe it. You are too ❤️ #SomeoneNeedsThis #YouAreWorthy #BelieveInYourself