Frederik Pleitgen is a german journalist and a news reporter. Moreover, he is also a correspondent to the Cable News Network International.
Usually, the journalist follows crime news and reporting. He was praised for his reporting of the aftermath of Charlie Hebdo Shooting from Paris. Likewise, the journalist is versatile and very unambigious. As of now, he is actively participating in the news caused by coronavirus pandemic.
Quick Facts: Frederik Pleitgen
|Fritz Pleitgen, Gerda Licthenberg
|University of Bonn
10 Facts on Frederik Pleitgen
- Frederik Pleitgen (born on 1976) is a German Journalist and correspondent for the CNN International. He was born in Cologne, Germany.
- As of now, the journalist is around 44 years of age. However, his birthday details are yet to come in light.
- Moreover, he seems to be single and unmarried. He is not spotted with anyone on the social media and there aren’t any records of his marriage either. Perhaps, he is single and straight focused on Journalism.
- Also, he has a well dedicated wiki biography. Also, his works are written on several web portals as well.
- As he works for the Cable News Network, he certainly has a good financial status. However, his salary and net worth is yet to be figured out.
- Moving on to his family, he is the son of former director of West German Broadcasting Corporation, Fritz Pleitgen. Fritz is also a journalist. Likewise, his mother is Gerda Lichtenberg.
- Talking about his physique, he has a decent height of more than 5 and half inches. Similarly, he has mediocre weight.
- Likewise, his nationality is German as he was born in German soil. He comes from the native German ethnic groups.
- Furthermore, he is also active in social media. His twitter followers are about 31k already. Likewise, he has more than 10k followers on instagram.
- Moroever, he is a well reputed news anchor, reporter and a correspondent. Also, he studied Northen American studies on University of Bonn.