Geoffrey Palmer is a famous English actor. Geoffrey Palmer was one of the veteran actors in the industry who had entertained all the fans and followers with some of his mind-blowing movies and series throughout his professional career. Geoffrey Palmer is mostly known for his movies such as ‘Tomorrow Never Dies’, ‘Absolute Power’, and ‘Doctor Who’.
Geoffrey Palmer made his acting debut back in 1955 when he was just 27 years. He played the role of Lion Rampant in the movie ‘St. Ives’. Recently on November 6, 2020, he died at the age of 93 however, until now, the real reason behind his death isn’t unfolded yet.
Quick Facts: Geoffrey Palmer Death: How Did The Actor Die? Facts To Know
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Parents||Norah Gwendolen, Charles Palmer.|
— BBC Archive (@BBCArchive) June 4, 2019
10 Facts on Geoffrey Palmer:
- Geoffrey Palmer was born on June 4, 1927, in London, England, United Kingdom.
- His age as of 2020 was exactly 93 years and was one of the veteran actors in the entertainment industry.
- According to Wikipedia, Geoffrey Palmer started his professional career back in 1958 and retired from his career in 2014 when he was just 87 years old.
- Geoffrey Palmer is married to his wife Sally Green as they got married in 1963 and have been together for more than 5 decades.
- Talking about his family, he is the son of Norah Gwendolen and Charles Palmer.
- Palmer’s net worth as of 2020 is more than 10 million dollars including all his movies earnings and assets.
- Geoffrey Palmer died at the age of 93 however the real reason behind his death is not confirmed yet but it might be because of natural causes.
- His height is exactly 5 feet and 9 inches tall which is more than 1.8m high.
- Geoffrey and his wife Saily have 2 children together and their names are Charles Palmer and Harriet Palmer.
- In 2004, he was awarded an Officer of the Order of the British Empire for his services in the industry.