George Hood is a former ‘Marine Officer’ of the USA by profession. Moreover, he is also famous for holding a Guinness World Record for ‘World Plank Record’.
Furthermore, he runs an Instagram account under the name @hood4663 with over 3,000 followers online.
Quick Facts: George Hood
|Guinness World Record Holder and Former US Marine Officer
10 Facts of George Hood
- George Hood is a former ‘Marine Officer’ of the USA by profession.
- The details on when the former marine officer celebrates his birthday are still unknown. However, he was born in the year 1958.
- At the time of writing this article, Hood dated to be 62 years old.
- Concerning his early life, there is very little information available on the media.
- Regarding his educational background, not much has been revealed to this date yet.
- Looking into his personal life, Hood seems to a married man, however, the details of his wife are still a mystery.
- George holds a Guinness World Record for ‘World Plank Record’, and his time was ’18 hours 10 minutes and 10 seconds’.
- Hood is also on Instagram under the name @hood4663 with over 3,000 followers online.
- Although George has a tall frame, the details on his body measurements are still unknown.
- After hours of research, we have found that his current net worth in the market is under review.
View this post on Instagram
On Feb 15 2020, in cooperation with Begin Productions @beginproductions, @515fitnessinc and the largest international TeamHood crew ever assembled, I will attempt my last official world record for “Longest Male Plank”. An iconic fundraiser on behalf of Braidwood Area Healthy Community Coalition (BAHCC) to raise awareness to the mental health issues facing all of us. Doing our part to break the dreaded stigma often associated with those seeking treatment, simply to be heard and understood by trained professionals many of whom I’ve come to know at 515 Fitness. This event will feature not just my GWR attempt but a major announcement and physical and transformational display of a “superhuman” like cognitive experience unlike any the world have ever witnessed. Working closely with my Cognitive Coach Renae Cobley @renae.cobley to “date stamp” this event so that the next door in my fitness journey will be opened physically and cognitively during the GWR event on the 15th. A once in a lifetime experience not to be missed. For now, my detailed cognitive rehersals continue relentlessly each day so I can deliver my gift to those so deserving. Grateful in advance to those patient with my commitment to this endeavor. As so many have shown me, I will not let any of you down! Training continues! #worldrecordplank #longestmaleplank #plank #mentalconditioning #mindsetmatters #renaecobleycoaching #TeamHood