George Pullar is an Australian actor. Known popularly for his appearance in Moon Rock for Monday, Fighting Season, Playing for Keeps, Coyte, etc. He has been active in his acting career since 2016, his first credited role was in the short film Riptide. Since then he has appeared in many TV series and even been nominated for AACTA Subscription Television Award For Best New Talent.
George initially wanted to become a Professional football player when he was young, he was inspired by his uncle who had a background in AFL. He played football in school. Puller was persuaded by his mother to take drama class, this is where he realized acting was natural to him.
Quick Facts: George Pullar Age, Height And Girlfriend: Meet The Actor From Coyote
|August 27, 1995
|3 Siblings including a twin sister
|Brisbane Grammar School
10 Facts On George Pullar
- George Pullar was born in Brisbane, Australia in 1995 which makes him age 25 as of 2021.
- The young actor celebrates his birthday every year on the 27th of August.
- His Instagram account has 4,780 followers as of now, we are sure this number will only increase as he gets involved in more projects.
- George Pullar is a simple man, according to his Instagram bio Coffee, peanut butter, and air conditioning are his great joys.
- He loves animals, especially dogs. He currently has 3 dogs accompanying him in his house. He frequently posts pictures of his pet on his Instagram.
- George’s twin sister Annie was a Nine Network news reporter according to his Wikipedia page.
- The actor loves to travel and spend quality time with friends and family when he is not busy with his professional life.
- George Pullar has managed to keep his dating life out of public eyes, so we don’t know about his girlfriend or past relationships.
- Apart from that, George Pullar is a handsome young fellow with decent height and physique. his eyes are gray and he has blond hair.
- Born from Australian parents George’s nationality is also Australian however his ethnicity isn’t confirmed yet.