Ginny Holder is a British actor and is famous for her roles in The Capture, MotherFatherSon. Ginny is a talented actress and she is generous.
Ginny’s famous drama series is Holy City and she played Thandie Abebe-Griffin in this BBC medical drama series. Ginny is famous for her contribution in many movies as well as series. Ginny has appeared on Avenue 5 and she portrayed the role of Cris Clark.
Quick Facts: Ginny Holder
|Height||5 feet 8 inches|
Ginny has established herself in British Cinema and is in the process of creating opportunities for herself. Mentioning her films she has appeared in more than 35 films which include Death in paradise, DCI Banks, Doctors, The Protectors, No Heroics, and so on. Ginny’s capacity for acting has been polished and is looking shiny with her involvement in various projects.
10 facts on Ginny Holder
- Ginny Holder has not mentioned anything about her year of birth so her age and when she celebrates her birthday remains a mystery.
- Holder was born in a city in the United Kingdom and she spent her childhood with her family in the UK.
- Ginny’s father is Guyanese and her mother is Barbadian, so Ginny is a mixed child.
- Talking about her height, Holder stands at the height of 5 feet 8 inches which is the tall height for a girl.
- Ginny is a married person but Holder has not mentioned any details about her husband in public.
- Holder’s net worth in the year 2020 has not been investigated.
- Ginny’s nationality is British and her ethnicity is Guyanese-British.
- Ginny is active on Instagram as well as a Twitter account with username greencroft61 and GinnyHolder1. Both Ginny’s accounts are private.
- Ginny’s details can be found in Wikipedia as well as other biography sites.
- Holder received her education in the United Kingdom and has been contributing to her country.