Goran Gajić is a Serbian. director, who has worked in film, television, and theater. He is the husband of Croatian–American actress and singer Mira Furlan.
Recently, Goran Gajić faced a family tragedy as his wife Mira Furlan passed away at the age of 65 on January 21, 2021. Mira’s friend and collaborator J. Michael Straczynski announced the death news on social media.
As the cause of death is not revealed, Straczynski stated that Mira had been in poor health for some days. Here are the 10 facts on the late actress’ husband.
Quick Facts: Goran Gajić: Everything You Need To Know About Mira Furlan Husband
|Wife||Mira Furlan (died in 2021)|
|Children||Marko Lav Gajic|
Mira Furlan, ‘Babylon 5’ and ‘Lost’ Actress, Dies at 65 https://t.co/trt860JZxq
— Variety (@Variety) January 22, 2021
10 Facts On Goran Gajić
- Goran Gajić is 59 years old by his age. He was born in the year 1962 but his birthday detail is not available at the moment.
- He was raised by his family in Zagreb, Croatia, Yugoslavia. However, there are no details on his parents and siblings.
- According to his bio, he is of Serbian and Yugoslavian nationality. Moreover, he is of European descent.
- Goran is an acclaimed director. His directorial works include Babylon 5 (1993), Dug moru (2019), and Beyond the Wave (2017).
- Moreover, he directed Bosnian rock band Plavi orkestar music videos for their tracks “Kad mi kažeš, Paša” and “Suada”.
- Goran Gajić is the husband of the late actress Mira Furlan, who is known for her work in Babylon 5. She died on January 21, 2021.
- Regarding the children, Goran and Mira share a son named Marko Lav Gajic from their relationship. Marko was born on December 15, 1998.
- The actual earnings of the prominent director Goran Gajić are yet to be updated. However, his wife had a net worth of $1.5 million at the time of her death.
- The biography of Gajić can be found on the Wikipedia page. It features his career profile.
- According to the sources, Goran and his wife Mira emigrated to the United States in November 1991. They left their homeland because of the intolerable political circumstances.