Gracie McGraw is the daughter of famous singers Tim McGraw and Faith Hill. She is the country singers’ oldest daughter who was born just seven months after their marriage
Gracie herself is a talented singer and songwriter. She also plays the guitar. She loves performing on stage and has even sung ‘Here Tonight’ with her dad at the Bridgestone Arena. She has definitely inherited great singing genes from her talented parents. We have put together 10 facts about Gracie to help you know more about her.
Quick Facts: Gracie McGraw
|Birthday||May 5, 1997|
|Parents||Tim McGraw and Faith Hill|
|Siblings||Maggie and Audrey|
10 Facts on Gracie McGraw
- Gracie McGraw is the oldest daughter of famous singers Tim McGraw and Faith Hill.
- She was born in the year 1997 and her age is 23 years as of 2020. She celebrates her birthday every 5th of May.
- Her parents Tim McGraw and Faith Hill are famous country singers. Tim has won a total of 3 prestigious Grammy awards and Faith has won 5 of them.
- Gracie has two younger siblings named Maggie and Audrey. Maggie is also interested in singing like Gracie.
- There is no Wikipedia biography dedicated to her as of 2020. However, her name has been mentioned on the Wikipedia pages of her father and mother.
- She is very popular on Instagram and has over 15.3 k followers on her verified account. She has shared a total of 99 posts.
- Gracie has managed to keep her personal life very private. Hence, the details regarding her boyfriend and relationship status are unknown.
- She is a supporter of the ‘Black Lives Matter’ movement and has posted many pictures on her Instagram account to show her support.
- She doesn’t have a verified twitter account and a youtube channel yet.
- Gracie was born and raised in Nashville along with her two other sisters. She holds the American nationality and belongs to white ethnicity.