Is Mickey Guyton Pregnant? Grant Savoy and his beautiful singer and songwriter wife, Mickey Guyton have shared the news about her pregnancy. The two looked beyond happy to have an addition to their family. Having been married for three years, the couple is going to have their firstborn in 2021.
Being a husband and then-boyfriend of a famous celebrity, Grant has been keeping him as far as possible from the media. But, even from afar, we can see how considerate, sweet, and supporting husband he makes. And, Mickey Guyton might be able to vouch for it. The following are some facts on MIckey’s husband, Grant Savoy.
Quick Facts: Grant Savoy
|Net Worth||Under review|
|Education||California State University and Southwestern University School of Law|
10 Facts on Grant Savoy
- Grant Savoy is the long-time boyfriend and husband of the American country music singer and songwriter, Mickey Guyton. They had married back in the year 2017 in the month of June.
- He does not have a bio on Wikipedia. And, hardly does he give any interviews or puts on a public appearance. So, we decided to get some facts about him so that Mickey’s fans get to know about her husband.
- His age has not been known. However, his wife is currently 37 years old.
- Talking about his job, he is a co-founder and managing partner at Solouki Savoy, a law firm.
- His net worth has not been reviewed while his wife, Mickey Guyton has $85 million dollars of net worth.
- Grant Savoy and his wife are expecting their firstborn in the upcoming year of 2021. And, their fans are as excited about the pregnancy as them.
- He is of American nationality.
- He received his bachelor’s degree from California State University. Similarly, he earned his Juris Doctorate from Southwestern University School of Law.
- On Twitter, his username is @gjsavoy.
- He had been dating Mickey for several years before their wedding in 2017.