Greg Covey is an associate producer but is best known as the husband of comedic actor Wendi McLendon-Covey. He is also a gamer and the father to their kids. He generally stays away from the spotlight.
His wife on the other hand is an internationally famous comedic actress known for her award-nominated work on the classic cult comedy Bridesmaids. She started her career back in 2001 and has since become a critically acclaimed actress.
Quick Facts: Greg Covey
10 Facts About Greg Covey
- Greg Covey’s age and birthday are not public knowledge but estimates suggest he is in his early 50s.
- He doesn’t have a WIki page so you can read all about him in this article.
- Similarly, his height is also not public knowledge, however, some online estimates suggest that he is 5 feet 10 inches tall.
- Covey has been married to Wendi McLendon-Covey since 1996, a 2016 article reported that she does not have any children of her own.
- He and his wife have been together for almost 25 years and they regularly go to events and film festivals together.
- Greg has an Instagram account with more than 1800 followers. He regularly shares his interests on the platform. He is a pet enthusiast and is also a Vespa buff.
- Covey also has a Twitter account with 400+ followers. On the platform, he regularly retweets his wife.
- As a matter of fact, he owns several pets and Vespas. In addition to this, he also owns a collection of classic watches and timepieces.
- Greg is from California, USA and he is American as per his nationality, he is White as per his ethnicity. His wife is also from California.
- According to IMDb, the only time Greg has ever worked on show business was when he became the associate producer on Janeane from Des Moines in 2012. Other than this, no details of his profession have emerged. His net worth is estimated at between $100,000 to $1 million.