Greg Reyes is an American businessman who is known for working as the CEO of the American technology company known as Brocade Communications. He is the first person in history to be convicted for fraud backdating of stock options.
The ninth circuit court of appeals threw out Reyes’s conviction. Thus finding prosecutorial misconduct. Later, he was again retired and sentenced to serve 18 months as a prison sentence in federal prison. He has been out of jail for over eight years.
Quick Facts: Greg Reyes Brocade Net Worth, Wife And Family: 10 Facts To Know About
|Birthday||1 September 1962|
|Education||Saint Mary’s College of California|
10 Facts on Greg Reyes
- Greg Reyes is the CEO of Brocade Communications and the first man to be convicted for fraud backdating for stock options.
- He was granted a full pardon from US President Donald Trump in January 2021.
- The pardon was also aided by Shon Hopwood, and popular American lawyer Brett Tolman, as well as supported by many others.
- Greg Reyes has a Wikipedia on the internet. While his bio is covered by numerous online sites that also includes us.
- Greg was born on 1 September 1962 in the United States of America.
- Currently, his age is 58 years old as of now. Greg Reyes has not opened about his family details as of now.
- He obtained his BBA degree from the prestigious Saint Mary’s College of California in the year 1984.
- Reyes has also worked as a sales representative for Convergent and Reyes worked as the first CEO position with Wireless Access, a Silicon Valley.
- The CEO of Brocade; Greg Reyes has not revealed to the online site s about his wife and children‘s names and their respective backgrounds.
- Talking about his earnings; his actual salary amount has not been disclosed. Also from sources, it was revealed that Greg Reyes’s net worth was estimated to be billions of dollars. But it is expected to be less in the current situation.