Gulliver Flynn Oldman is the 23 years old son of famous British actor Gary Oldman. He is an aspiring photographer. Gulliver has a distinct style and mostly like to capture people through his lenses. His photograph is mostly Black and white but he also likes to take vibrant and colorful pictures.
Gilliver became a topic of conversation in 2018 after writing an open letter defending his father Gary against the Abuse claim by his mother. Gulliver stated that he was there at the time of the incident and, it did not happen and told his mother was lying. His mon Donya made the allegation in 2001.
Quick Facts: Gulliver Flynn Oldman
|Gulliver Flynn Oldman
|August 20, 1997
|Gary Oldman, Donya Fiorentino
|Charlie John Oldman, Alfie Oldman, Phelix Imogen Fincher
10 Facts on Gulliver Flynn Oldman
- Gulliver Flynn Oldman was born on August 20, 1997. As of 2020, he is 23 years old.
- Gulliver has 4 siblings, their names are Charlie John Oldman, Alfie Oldman, and Phelix Imogen Fincher. Gerry Bromfielda and Tracy Bromfield are his cousins.
- He is the son of Gary Oldman and Donya Fiorentino.
- Gulliver has 4,446 followers on his Instagram account, the majority of his social media posts are photography related.
- Gulliver has not shared his net worth with his followers yet, we will keep you updated once we get the necessary information.
- His parents got divorced in 2001 after 4 years of marriage, the couple wed in 1997.
- His mother Donya Fiorentino is also a Photographer. Growing up with his mother definitely played a role in inspiring him to become a photographer himself.
- He is an excellent photographer, I personally, love his works. Check out his Instagram account to see his photos.
- Gulliver currently lives in California, United States.
- Gulliver has not shared anything about his relationships in his social media accounts so we can assume either he is single or does not like to share his love life with the public.