Gurkiran Kaur Sidhu is the wife of Canadian Lawyer and NDP politician Jagmeet Singh. By profession, Gurkiran Kaur is a fashion designer. Moreover, she is also known as an Entrepreneur, Social media personality, and Humanitarian.
The Punjabi fashion designer came into the hype when started dating Jagmeet and got proposed by him in January 2018. Know more about the fashion designer who is the woman behind the Canadian Lawyer and Politician Jagmeet Singh with some interesting facts below.
Quick Facts: Gurkiran Kaur Sidhu Age: How Old Is Jagmeet Singh”s Wife? Wiki And Instagram
|Name||Gurkiran Kaur Sidhu|
|Birthday||April 06, 1990|
10 Facts on Gurkiran Kaur Sidhu
- Gurkiran Kaur Sidhu was born on April 06, 1990, in Canada.
- Talking about her ethnicity, Gurkiran holds a Canadian-Indian Ethnicity as her parents are from India and she was born and raised in Canada.
- As of 2020, the beautiful fashion designer is 30 years old.
- Standing at a height of five feet and five inches, she is recognized as one of the best fashion designers in her hometown.
- In January 2018, Gurkian got engaged with Jagmeet Singh and got married on February 22, 2018.
- Talking about her parents, she has not disclosed details of her parents to the public yet. However, her parents are from India and hold Indian nationality.
- Her husband Jagmeet is currently serving as the leader of the New Democratic Party.
- Singh was denied a visa to India for raising an issue of the 1984 Sikh Massacre. In that meantime, he was the first Western legislator ever to be denied entry to India.
- Back in October 2019, Singh got into a controversy when a man asked him to cut off his turban to look more Canadian while in a campaign station. This issue got very huge and got covered in the title of different Canadian news portal sites.
- The beautiful fashion designer is available on Instagram @gurkirankaur_ where she has over 125 thousand followers on it.