Gwen McTavish is famous for being the wife of the famous actor and author Graham McTavish. Both of them are into the film industry as Gwen is also a professional filmmaker.
Gwen is not much active on social media platforms. She prefers to stay a low key life. In this article, we have collected some rare facts about Gwen McTavish.
Quick Facts: Gwen McTavish: Everything To Know About Graham McTavish Wife
10 Facts About Gwen McTavish
- Gwen McTavish was born in New Zealand. Nevertheless, the details about her birth date and her hometown are unavailable on the web.
- We are unaware of the exact age of Gwen McTavish. However, by looking at her photos, we can assume her age to be somewhere in the early 50s.
- Gwen McTavish is a famous celebrity spouse as she is the wife of great actor Graham McTavish. Graham has worked in a lot of commercially successful movies including The Hobbit, Castlevania, and The Saint of Killers.
- Gwen is a filmmaker by profession. She couldn’t leave a huge mark on her profession, but she is a very good filmmaker and a director as well.
- Gwen has been awarded several awards for her work as a filmmaker. In 2017, she got an award for the best debut director for the documentary Where There Is Life.
- McTavish is a good looking personality as her blonde hair and black eyes make her look beautiful.
- Gwen McTavish has two children together, both of whom are daughters. However, the facts about her children are unavailable.
- Gwen holds a New Zealand nationality and she currently resides in Central Otago, New Zealand, along with her husband and her two daughters.
- McTavish is not yet available on Wikipedia due to which the details about her family and her bio are missing on the web.
- Gwen McTavish is not yet available on any social media platforms, neither Instagram nor Twitter. However, you can follow her husband on Instagram @grahammctavish.