Hannah Mendoza is an American entrepreneur, who is the Co-Founder/CEO at Clevr Blends, an instant oat milk latte company from California, United States. The company has the investment of Meghan Markle, the Duchess of Sussex in support of a passionate female entrepreneur who prioritizes building community alongside her business.
Mendoza founded the company in January 2019 along with 31-year-old collegemate Roger Coppola.
Quick Facts: Hannah Mendoza:10 Facts On Clevr Blends CEO
|Education||University of California, Santa Barbara|
10 Facts About Hannah Mendoza
- Hannah Mendoza graduated from the University of California, Santa Barbara in 2014. She earned a BA in Global Studied and Applied Psychology, with a Technology Entrepreneurship Certificate.
- She began her career in 2013 as a Sales Manager at Imlak’esh Organics, a food products supplier in Santa Barbara. There, she helped run a fast-paced, six-person start-up in a dual role with the marketing team, developing written/digital content for the website & managing social media accounts.
- In 2009, she did voluntary work as an English and Art teacher for the Organization of Permaculture and Art (OPA), Brazil. She taught English classes in Portuguese to children ages 8-10 yrs old, whose regular education had been disrupted due to teaching strikes.
- Initially, her company Clevr Blends was a pop-up coffee bar and now its latte blends are sold online. Furthermore, the company donates a percentage of its revenue to organizations fighting for food justice in the United States.
- The award-winning American host and philanthropist Oprah Winfrey even promoted her product on her Instagram account. Oprah praised the product sent by Markle for Christmas in front of her 19 million followers.
- Markle contacted the company earlier in 2017 after sampling their products for herself. She decided to support the business with the motive of women empowerment.
- Hannah’s address is listed as a $1.2 million home in Berkeley according to the wiki sources.
- She is tight-lipped regarding her personal life and has not revealed her marital status. She is not active on social media.
- The Instagram page of her company Clevr Blends has more than 21k followers as of December 2020.
- She is a native of California, Los Angeles. However, the details regarding the family are nowhere found in the media.