Harvey Armstrong is a reality television personality. He got the public spotlight after appearing on the English reality television show, Made In Chelsea. In the last year, he was introduced in the show as the ex-boyfriend of Sophie Habboo who is also a reality television personality.
Made In Chelsea is returning with a new season this year and Harvey is one of the cast members. And because of this, he is getting lots of attention from the audiences of the show.
Know more about Harvey Armstrong from the facts below.
Quick Facts: Harvey Armstrong
|Profession||Reality TV star, Chartered Accountant|
10 Facts On Harvey Armstrong
- Harvey Armstrong is 24 years old as of 2020. He has not shared the date of his birthday.
- Born and raised in the United Kingdom, Harvey Armstrong holds British citizenship. In terms of ethnic background, Harvey is white.
- Talking about the job, Harvey is a businessman. Moreover, he works for the PwC as a chartered accountant. Not only that but he also has his own start-up by the name “The Innovative Brewing Co”.
- Harvey has not shared his height and other body measurements. In all of his pictures, he seems very tall relative to the surroundings.
- Well, Harvey is very serious about fitness. He has maintained his body very well. In addition, he is also a rugby player.
- Currently, Harvey is single. Previously, he was dating Sophie Habboo.
- Harvey has once appeared in Made In Chelsea: Buenos Aires as the ex-boyfriend of Sophie. Well, there was quite a drama between Harvey and Sophie in that episode.
- Harvey has not shared the details of his net worth and salary. However, seeing his lifestyle, we can definitely say he has a good net worth.
- On September 28, the show Made In Chelsea will start to air and then you can know more about Harvey from the show.
- His Instagram is @harveyarmstrong_uk.