Heather Ewart is an experienced journalist. In addition, she is also an author.
Quick Facts: Heather Ewart
Heather is known as the host of the popular show Back Roads. She is also popular as a reporter at ABC TV’s ‘7:30 Report’. She has worked as a senior political reporter at Flagship TV. She was also sent to London as a foreign correspondent. Formerly, she has worked as a radio news reporter and has hosted the current affairs program.
Ewart is an award-winning journalist.
10 Facts – Heather Ewart
- Heather Ewart may be in her late sixties. But her actual birth date and age are unavailable.
- Even at the age of sixty she is gorgeous and has a mesmerizing personality. She has maintained her body healthy with her average height.
- Ewart never disclosed her income. There is particularly no doubt she has earned fortune but the exact numbers are not available.
- Heather has been a married woman for more than 3 decades already. Her husband is Barrie Cassidy. Her Husband Barrie is also a journalist.
- Heather past’s life details are unknown. Nor has she revealed her parents and also other family members’ information.
- Her education qualifications are also not found on the internet.
- Ewart has an Australian nationality by birth. She was born and raised on a farm in Victoria.
- She joined the show Back Road in 2013 and has been continuously working as a host. In this show, she shows the different stories within Regional Australia.
- Ewart was also posted to Washington and Brussels to cover news being a foreign correspondent. She along with her husband has been working on ABC The 7:30 Report.
- Heather is active on social networking sites. She has an Instagram account with a username @personalheatherewart which has 884 followers with 168 followings. She also has a Twitter account with 7802 followers.