Heather Thomson became an overnight TV star after her appearance on The Real Housewives of New York City. Her relatively short stint on the show made her one of the most popular contestants of the RHNYC.
Thomson is also a fashion designer and entrepreneur with her own line of clothing called the Yummie by Heather Thomson series. Before coming on the show, she was a fashion designer who primarily worked in New York.
Quick Facts: Heather Thomson Net Worth 2020: Husband Jonathan Schindler And Family Facts
|Birthday||April 14, 1971|
|Profession||Reality Star; Fashion Designer/ Entrepreneur|
|Net Worth||$10 million|
|Children||Ella Rae Schindler; Jax Schindler|
View this post on Instagram
Desert Calm 🏜️ “The Desert Is A Natural Extension Of The Inner Silence Of The Body.” I remember doing yoga in the desert, it was so quiet and peaceful. Sometimes when I am doing yoga at home, I close my eyes and allow my mind to go back to the stillness of the desert. #yoga #meditation #meditate #relax #relaxation #breath #calm #desert #sundayvibes #mood #center #focus
10 Facts About Heather Thomson
- Heather Thomson has amassed a net worth of around $10 million as of November 2020 according to Celebrity Net Worth.
- The same source as above states that she earned a salary of around $175 Thousand per season while she was a participant on the Real House of New York City.
- Her husband Jonathan Schindler is a real estate executive and is known for his work in NYC. She tied the knot with Jonathan on June 28, 2003.
- According to this source, Jonathan also has a net worth of $10 million.
- She and her family that consists of 2 children Jax and Ella Rae who all live in New York City.
- The star returned to her show on season 12 with a short appearance.
- In addition to this, she also has a lot of followers on social media, as a matter of fact, she has almost 200,000 followers on Instagram alone.
- Heather also supported the Biden-Harris campaign and voiced her support on her various social media accounts.
- She is not only popular as a celebrity but is also an entrepreneur who has worked with celebrities like JLo, Beyonce, and Sean Diddy Combs to promote her clothing line.
- In 2020, Heather gave an interview in which she talked about her life after her popular appearance on the reality TV show.