Hugh Pym has been actively playing a role to get people aware of the Covid-19 updates, as far as he can. I mean, he is a health editor for BBC News after all. This is why his tweets regarding the pandemic keep coming every new minute.
Prior to his career as a health editor, he worked as a financial and political journalist for many years. In this way, he has had a rather long career and yet seems to love every bit of his work even now.
Quick Facts: Hugh Pym
|Age||60 years old|
|Height||6 feet and 7 inches|
|Profession||Journalist & Author|
|Children||2 sons & 1 daughter|
|Education||Cothill House, Marlborough College & Christ Church|
— Hugh Pym (@BBCHughPym) March 22, 2020
10 Facts on Hugh Pym
- Hugh Pym (born on October 18, 1959) is a British journalist and author as well. His age is 60 years old. And, his zodiac sign is Libra.
- He is married to his wife, Susan Neill Pym. In the same way, they have been happily together for a very long time. However, very less is known about her life.
- His height has often the topic of discussion since he is very tall. He is 6 feet and 7 inches tall.
- He does seem to have a Wiki bio.
- He does not have an Instagram account. No wonder, we could not find his account over the internet.
- Despite that, we can find him quite active on Twitter. And, he has already amassed about 68.3 thousand followers on his Twitter account to this date.
- Moving along, he is the father of three children. While two of them are sons, he has one daughter.
- He has not yet revealed his estimated net worth as of 2020. Hence, there is no knowledge about the amount of wealth he has acquired so far.
- He was schooled at Cothill House and later went to study at Marlborough College. Similarly, he studied at Christ Church, Oxford.as well.
- Another unknown fact about him is that he is an Elder in the Church of Scotland.