Inaya Folarin Iman is a determined Journalist. She is also a writer and social campaigner. Recently, students are launching a nationwide project to champion free speech in the universities over fears which debate is being stifled in favor of woke culture. She is a political commentator too and comments on the wrongdoing of the government or the political parties.
The new students’ Free Speech Champions project was founded by Inaya Folarin Iman, a graduate of Leeds University. The project was developed after she said a debate she organized was subjected to bureaucratic obstacles and censored. Below are 10 facts that we have mentioned about Inaya Folarin Iman.
Quick Facts: Inaya Folarin Iman Wikipedia: Is She Married? Facts To Know
|Inaya Folarin Iman
|University of Leeds
Young people are branded ‘snowflakes’ and accused of instigating cancel culture. While that’s true of some, there are many more of us who oppose this intolerance. This is why we’ve launched the Free Speech Champions campaign, says @RobLowniehttps://t.co/dffJNLnZNc
— spiked (@spikedonline) February 2, 2021
10 Facts About Inaya Folarin Iman
- Inaya Folarin Iman is a political commentator, writer, and social campaigner.
- Inaya Folarin Iman developed the project ‘Free Speech Champions’ after she said a debate she organized was subjected to bureaucratic obstacles and censored.
- Furthermore, students of the universities are launching a nationwide project to champion free speech in the universities over fears which debate is being stifled in favor of woke culture.
- Moreover, Inaya Folarin Iman does not have a Wikipedia profile on her name.
- Is She Married? Inaya Folarin Iman has been keeping her personal life out of the spotlight, due to which the detailed information about her love life or her boyfriend is unknown.
- While mentioning her family life, Inaya Floarin Iman was raised in a single-parent household.
- She belongs to the British-Nigerian ethnicity background. She changed her name when she was 18 years old.
- Moreover, she is a graduate of the University of Leeds in the year 2019.
- Inaya was born in the year 1996 November in London, United Kingdom. She is currently at the age of 24 years old.
- On Twitter, she has 46.1k followers, and on Facebook, she has been followed by more than 1k followers.