Elise Stefanik is an American politician. She has been representing New York’s 21st Congressional district since 2015.
Elise Stefanik is married to husband Matthew Manda. Mathew Manda works in marketing and communications in New York.
Elise is 36 years old and she is the youngest Republican woman to be elected to Congress. Many have wondered if she is Jewish by religion. There is no information confirming that she is Jewish till now. We have put together 10 facts about the politician to help you know more about her.
Quick Facts: Is Elise Stefanik Jewish By Religion? Elise Stefanik Is Married To Husband Matthew Manda
|Birthday||July 2, 1984|
10 Facts on Elise Stefanik
- Elise Stefanik is an American politician. She has been representing New York’s 21st Congressional district since 2015.
- She is married to her husband Matthew Manda. Mathew works in communication and marketing in New York.
- Many people wonder if she is Jewish. There is no information confirming her religion yet.
- There is no information about her parents and siblings. She has not opened up much about them.
- Elise was born and raised in the U.S and holds the American Nationality. There is no information about her ethnicity and religion.
- Elise and her husband Mathew don’t have any children yet. We hope that they will welcome a child into their family soon.
- There is no doubt that she is rich and wealthy but she has not shared the details regarding her Net Worth and salary with the public yet.
- Talking about her education, she graduated from Harvard University with a Bachelor in Arts. She is the first member of her family to graduate from college.
- Elise resides in Schuylerville, NY with her husband Mathew Manda. They have been living there since December of 2018.
- You can reach out to her both on Instagram and Twitter. She has 65k followers on her IG and 361k followers on her Twitter account.