Kim DeGiulio is a well-known journalist who is working as a reporter and if she is married or not is one of the most asked questions by people. She currently works as a reporter at WDIV-TV. She is very famous for her reporting style and she is also loved by many of her fans and well-wishers.
Quick Facts: Is Kim DeGiulio Still Married: Who is Her Husband?
|November 21, 1996
|Chris DeGiulio and Kathy Dickieson DeGiulio
|Kyle, Brian, and Aaron
|Arizona State University
She is currently in a relationship with Kevin Yarows who currently works as a senior consultant at Plante Moran & lives. She has a lot of experience in the field and she has also worked in many companies and enhances her skills.
All of her professional details are available on her LinkedIn profile where there is a lot about her professional life. She has also worked as an on-air host along with being an event host. Her biography is not available on Wikipedia but some of her information is available on some online sites.
10 Facts About Kim DeGiulio:
- Is Kim DeGiulio Still Married? Yes, Kim DeGiulio is still married to Kevin Yarows who is a consultant.
- She got married to her husband on September 2, 2018, and now it is nearly 2 years that the couple has shared rings.
- Born on November 21, 1996, Kim is currently just 23 years of age.
- We do not see any Wikipedia page under her name so far.
- However, to learn her bio, we do not need to search a lot as many local websites have written about her.
- Professionally, she is well-known as a reporter who has been currently providing her services for WDIV.
- This journalist who celebrates her birthday on November 21 completed her graduation from Arizona State University.
- Talking about her other family members, Kim is the daughter of Chris DeGiulio and Kathy Dickieson DeGiulio.
- She has a total number of three siblings. They are Kyle, Brian, and Aaron.
- Kim is active on popular social media sites like Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram too.