Leo Suter is an actor based in England. He last played James Stringer in the ITV show, Sanditon. Leo also played the role of Jack in Clique’s second season that aired on BBC3. Suter’s most notable work includes the role of Daniel Beecham in the show Beecham House.
His acting career began when he was 11 years old and signed a professional acting contact while he performed in school plays. Suter has performed in several theatre shows including The Winterting, The Alchemist, and Romeo and Juliet. Leo Suter has also won several awards for his performance.
Quick Facts: Is Leo Suter Gay? Partner And Facts To Know On Beecham House Actor
|September 26, 1993
|6 feet 2 inches
|University of Oxford
10 Facts You Didn’t Know About Leo Suter
- Leo Suter was born on September 26, 1993. His present age is 27 years. His zodiac sign is Libra.
- Suter was born and raised in London, England. Leo’s nationality is English and his ethnicity is Caucasian.
- How old tall is Beecham House actor Leo Suter? He is 6 feet 2 inches or 188 cm tall.
- The net worth details of Leo Suter has not been revealed yet. His salary and earning details have been kept private as well.
- Leo Suter has 31.1k followers on his Instagram account. He usually uploads behind the scenes pictures on his Instagram.
- Is Leo Suter Gay? The Victoria actor has not revealed his sexuality or relationship status. We do not know his girlfriend or partner’s name.
- Suter has a Wikipedia page dedicated to him. The page consists of a list of his filmography. He also has few Wiki-bio pages that have information about him.
- He lives a very private life and has not revealed any details about his parents, siblings, family, and upbringing.
- Leo’s IMDb page details his filmography. He has featured in movies such as Maleficent starring Angelina Jolie and Fallen alongside Jermy Irvine.
- He studied at Colet Court, Barnes London, St Paul’s School, Barnes London, and graduated in Human Sciences from New College, University of Oxford, UK