Morgan Ortagus is a famous female American politician. She is a Spokesperson for the United States Department of State. She has been on the post for more than 1 year as she took over in 2019. She is a very bold woman who has even served the Unites States Navy Reserves since 2014 and is still a member of the US navy. She is a member of the Republic Political party.
Morgan Ortagus recently in 2019 came into headline because of her comment on the Chinese Government that nearly caused mayhem between the government bodies. Morgan called them a thuggish regime. She was even an executive secretary for almost 5 years in the US Treasury Department.
Quick Facts: Is Morgan Ortagus Jewish? Everything on Her Ethnicity and Nationality
|Birthday||July 10, 1982|
|Education||John Hopkins Carey Business School|
— Morgan Ortagus (@statedeptspox) September 20, 2020
10 Facts on Morgan Ortagus:
- Morgan Ortagus was born on July 10, 1982, in Auburndale, Florida, USA.
- Her age as of 2020 is just 38 years old and at such an early age she has been a vital person in the US government.
- Talking about her parents, her father Ronald E Ortagus is a clean up and restoration company owner while her mother Denise C. Ortagus was a manager.
- Morgan is married to Jonathan Weinberger in 2013 and they have been together for almost 7 long years.
- Talking about her ethnicity, Morgan Ortagus is Jewish. Earlier, she was an evangelical Christian and she was inspired by Judaism when she was in Baghdad.
- She holds an American nationality and is of the white race who has been pretty much involved in major political changes in the country.
- Morgan is a famous politician and information regarding her is even featured in Wikipedia.
- She has her own twitter account named @statedeptspox where she has more than 458k followers.
- Morgan completed her education in a master’s degree in MBA from John Hopkins Carey Business School located in Baltimore.
- She even worked as a global relationship manager across continents after leaving her governmental sector.