Nina Warhurst is a well-known journalist who has been recently appointed as BBC Breakfast‘s business presenter. She had been in the show since the year 2018 but only used to work as a correspondent and reporter there. However, from October 2020, she has already started her work as a presenter.
Quick Facts: Is Nina Warhurst Pregnant? Husband And Family Facts On BBC Breakfast Presenter
|Education||University of Westminster, The University of Edinburgh|
Who is Nina Warhurst married to? Nina Warhurst has been enjoying her married life with her amazing husband named Ted who is a caterer. The couple had first met in the year 2013 in Tisno, Croatia and just after a year, they got married. Apart from Breakfast, she has also been working as a newsreader for The Andrew Marr Show currently.
10 Facts on Nina Warhurst:
- Nina Warhurst, the BBC Breakfast presenter has worked for other popular shows too. Some of the most popular ones are BBC North West Tonight, BBC East Midlands Today, Channel M Today, etc.
- Apart from being a journalist, she is also best regarded as an actress who has appeared in a total of three shows until now. They are Casualty, Heartbeat, and Butterfly Collectors.
- Speaking about her social media accounts, she is online on Twitter (17.8 thousand followers) and Instagram (5.6 thousand followers).
- Moving on to her education, she had completed her graduation in Broadcast Journalism from the University of Westminster.
- Later, she enrolled at The University of Edinburgh to complete her MA degree in History and Politics.
- Talking more about Nina Warhurst’s family, she and her husband, Ted shares a total of two children – both are sons.
- Born and raised in Sale, Manchester, United Kingdom, her nationality is definitely British.
- However, she has been currently residing in London, United Kingdom currently.
- Currently, there is nothing to know about Nina’s height, weight, and other body measurements.
- Also, we lack the knowledge related to her net worth as well as salary at the moment.