Vanita Gupta is a popularly known attorney who has recently been designated to be the United States Associate Attorney General. She will be succeeding Claire McCusker Murray who is the acting Associate Attorney General.
Quick Facts: Is Vanita Gupta Related To Sanjay Gupta? Meet Associate Attorney General
|Birthday||November 15, 1974|
|Parents||Rajiv L. Gupta and Kamal Varshney|
|Husband||Chinh Q. Le (m. 2003)|
|Education||Yale University, New York University School of Law|
Is she related to Sanjay Gupta? It’s not necessary that if you share the same surname then, you are related to that person. The same is the case with these two personalities – they are both of Indian origin but do not have any relation.
Today’s violence and the shameful assault on our democracy should have no place in America. It will not change the outcome of the election – the voters spoke, this is mob violence. Stay safe. A new day is coming – our democracy is resilient and we will make it stronger.
— Vanita Gupta (@vanitaguptaCR) January 7, 2021
10 Facts on Vanita Gupta:
- Vanita Gupta, the designated associate attorney general is married to her husband named Chinh Q. Le.
- According to Vanita Gupta’s Wikipedia, we have come to know that she had served as the United States Assistant Attorney General for Civil Rights from October 20, 2014, until January 20, 2017.
- Moving on to Vanita Gupta’s family, she is the daughter of Rajiv L. Gupta and Kamal Varshney. Also, we have found out that she has a sister whose name is Amita Gupta.
- Currently, Vanita Gupta’s net worth is being reviewed and we will soon know how much she is worth.
- Speaking about Vanita’s husband, Chinh Q. Le is currently serving as the Legal Director of the Legal Aid Society in the District of Columbia.
- Since Gupta’s parents are both Indian, we can say that her ethnicity is Indian-American.
- Talking about Vanita’s background, she was born in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania as by that time, her parents had already immigrated to the United States. Hence, her nationality is very clear – she is American.
- With her husband Chinh, she shares a total of two children whose names are yet to be updated.
- Coming to her educational details, she had completed her magna cum laude degree from Yale University. Later, she attended New York University School of Law where she obtained her JD degree.
- Furthermore, we can find her active on Twitter where she has gained a total of 120.6 thousand followers already.