Jagger Eaton is an amateur skateboarder who is a Mega Ramp competitor. Commencing skateboarding at the tender age of 4, he has been able to make it big in the world of skateboarding and is somewhat of an inspiration to all the young people who want to skate.
Sponsored by Red Bull, he is very attractive and young which certainly helps to make him charming. Besides that, he has a mad skill to back up that charm. That means he is a 19-year-old superstar and on the pathway to be a big skateboarding star.
Quick Facts: Jagger Eaton
|Birthday||February 21, 2001|
|Height||5 feet 9 inches|
|Net Worth||$1 million -$5 million (approx.)|
View this post on Instagram
Here’s a fun fact that I had no idea about until this morning. Skateboarding was banned in Norway in the 70s and 80s… how crazy!! Check out my board story here then head to my insta stories for the link to watch foul play on @olympicchannel and here how the love for skateboarding is persevered!! 🤝❤️
10 Interesting Facts About Jagger Eaton
- Jagger Eaton was born on February 21, 2001. He is very young and a Generation Z kid.
- Jagger Eaton is just 19 years old as of 2020. He is enjoying his life and doing things he likes at such a young age.
- Jagger celebrated his birthday on February 21 every year. His birth star is Pisces.
- Jagger is a son of Geoff Eaton but the name of his mother still remains unknown. I don’t know the reason but is Wikipedia page doesn’t have the name of his mother.
- Talking about relationships, we have no idea who Jagger is dating right now. He might be single or taken.
- Jagger Eaton stands at an impressive height of 5 feet 9 inches. That is a very nice height for an athletic person.
- According to a popular site online, Jagger Eaton is said to be worth approximately $1 million to $5 million. The number is approximate but we can tell, he is doing great.
- Jagger has an Instagram account under the name “@jaggereaton” where he is followed by 237 thousand followers.
- Jagger is the youngest person ever to compete at the X Games event.
- Eaton is sponsored by DC Shoes, Red Bull, Bones Wheels, etc.