Jamal Adeen Thomas is an American actor and television show personality. He is best known for his roles in the television shows FBI: Most Wanted, Grey’s Anatomy, and Entourage. People also recognize him as the son of Clarence Thomas, an Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States.
Clarence Thomas is the Supreme Court’s longest-serving justice. He is a well-known figure in the United States, as his decisions have shaped the lives of many people.
It’s no surprise that his fans want to know everything about him, from Clarence Thomas’ children up to the name of his wife and his current life. Jamal Adeen Thomas’ bio reveals the most interesting facts about the famous justice’s son.
- Real name: Jamal Adeen
- Date of birth: 1969
- Age: 51 o 52 years (as of 2021)
- Place of birth: USA
- Gender: Male
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity: Mixed
- Profession: Actor
- Marital status: Single
- Height in feet: 6 ft 2 in
- Height in centimetres: 188
- Weight in kgs: 76
- Weight in lbs: 168
Jamal Adeen Thomas’ biography
Jamal Thomas is from the USA. He was born in Kathy Grace Ambush and Clarence Thomas’ family.
His parents divorced in 1984. In 1987, his father got married for the second time.
When it comes to Clarence Thomas’ kids from his second marriage (to Virginia Lamp), the couple did not have any of their own. After marrying Virginia, Clarence retained custody of Jamal and focused on raising him with his new wife.
How old is Jamal Thomas, Clarence Thomas son?
There is no information revealing his exact birthdate. According to information provided by The Baltimore Sun, Jamal was 18 years old when his father remarried V. Lamp.
Given that, Jamal Thomas, son of Clarence Thomas, was born in 1969. As of 2021, Jamal Adeen might be 51 or 52 years old.
The boy did not follow in the footsteps of his father. Instead, he decided to pursue a career in the movie industry.
He made his debut as an actor in 2005. He appeared as Bobby in the “Who’s to Blame?” episode of Miracle’s Boys. Since then, he has appeared in a number of films and television shows.
- 2012 – Nesting (Brian)
- 2005 – Without a Trace (Terrel Grant)
- 2006 – Grey’s Anatomy (Larry The Paramedic)
- 2007 – Days of Our Lives (Vegas Cop)
- 2008 – Dirty Sexy Money (Reporter #2)
- 2008 – Two and a Half Men (Fireman #2)
- 2009 – The Bold and the Beautiful (CBS Guard)
- 2010 – Entourage (Agent)
- 2010 – Law & Order: Los Angeles (Uni Sergeant)
- 2011 – True Jackson, VP (Law & Order: Los Angeles)
- 2015 – Blue Bloods (Detective Rogers)
- 2016 – Full Disclosure (Chris)
- 2018 – The Blacklist (Local Officer #2)
- 2018 – Billions (Car Guy)
- 2018 – The 6th Degree (Derek)
- 2019 – The Enemy Within (Congressional Security Officer)
- 2019 – Awaken (Tom-Tom)
- 2019 – 2020 – Law & Order: Special Victims Unit (Counselor Morgan Carter/Legal Aid)
- 2020 – FBI: Most Wanted (SWAT Leader)
Is Jamal Adeen Thomas married?
The actor keeps his personal life hidden from the public eye. He is now considered to be single due to the lack of news about his girlfriend or marriage.
How tall is Clarence Thomas’ son?
The actor has a height of 6 feet 2 inches, or 188 centimetres. He weighs about 76 kg (168 lbs). His body measurements are 44-29-38 inches.
Jamal Adeen Thomas maintains a low profile on social media. This makes it impossible to have even a brief look at his life when he is off the filming stage.
READ ALSO: Patrick Walshe McBride’s biography: age, height, partner, is he married?
We recently reported about the life of Patrick Walshe McBride. He is a talented UK actor. He is best known for his role as Sebastian Brudenell from Shakespeare & Hathaway: Private Investigators.
He has been featured in many films and theatre performances. How old is he now? Is Patrick Walshe McBride married?