Jamel Dean is an American football quarterback who has not been in the sports industry for that long but has generated a lot of buzz for his performances. Americans love football and there’s a huge market for this. Dean really as the potential to be big in the market if he keeps playing the way he is doing right now/ He played football since he was a child but that only intensified when he joined high school and college.
Dean professionally plays for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. he joined the team in 2019 and currently, the football season is on hold due to the coronavirus pandemic. But, he has proven himself in a short time and managed to gather lots of followers. He is very charismatic and appears pretty likable but when he’s in the field, make no mistake- he’s a beast. Let’s get to know more about the new kid in the block- Jamel Dean
Quick Facts: Jamel Dean
|Height||6 feet 1 inch|
|Education||Cocoa High School|
10 Facts On Jamel Dean
- Jamel Dean is 23 years old as of 2020 according to his Wikipedia.
- He was born on October 15, 1996, and if you want to know his zodiac sign, it’s Libra.
- Jamel went to Cocoa High School located in Florida which is a public school. He really passionately played football since his high school years.
- Dean went to Ohio State University but transferred to Auburn College in May of 2015.
- We have no idea who his parents are.
- Dean stands at an impressive height of 6 feet 1 inch weighs 96 kilograms.
- He was drafted in his college by the NFL in Round 3 of the year 2019.
- He doesn’t appear to have a girlfriend as there aren’t any posts implying his relationship status on Instagram.
- Jamel signed a 4-year contract with his current team of $3.5 million dollars and is paid a hefty salary. So, he might have a net worth from $100,000 to $1 million but we don’t know acute numbers.
- He is on Instagram as “@jamel_dean15“